Teachers working in this project need to be aware of the agreed norms from the recent shared training forum.
- Please use the Lesson plan template with your international partner prior to the link up so that everyone is on the same page regarding the Content.
- During Term times emails require a 2 day turn around reply
- In case of emergencies and technical issues teachers need to have one of the following in place
- Exchanged mobile numbers for a text message
- Communicated on Facebook or Kakao Talk or a similar social media voice application
- Teachers should have their mobile phone with them during planned links
- Communicate with the other school to notify them of school camps etc. as early as possible for accurate planning of dates and minimal changes
- Where possible, schools are asked to dial in to the ZOOM room 5-10 minutes early. Put your microphone on MUTE and turn off the camera if needed. This lets the other end see that you are in the virtual room ok
- Teachers will read the correspondence from their partners carefully and respond by paraphrasing their understanding of what the other teacher is requesting before adding their ideas and suggestions
- All dates and times suggested by Korea need to be explicitly accepted in the reply email or Korea assumes that they are not ok with the Victorian school
- Korean teachers are to CC Professor Ku into all correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian teachers can CC to email@example.com
- Any concerns please contact the coordinators – silence is deadly in an online project.
We welcome any other suggestions from you .